It Takes a Community to Save a Life
Your gift will make a real difference. CrisisLink provides around the clock crisis and suicide prevention, intervention, response, and referral programs, saving lives and preventing tragedies.
- a depressed high school student reaching out after swallowing a bottle of pills
- the single mother laid off from her job and facing eviction
- a young Iraq veteran troubled by nightmares and struggling with PTSD
…CrisisLink will be there 24/7 to help because of your support.
Contributions to CrisisLink, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible for computing income and estate taxes.
Click here to make regular monthly contributions
Here is just some of what your donation can provide:
- $5,000 will train 5 volunteer crisis counselors, who will answer 2,500 crisis calls in a year.
- $2,500 will cover 2 months of crisis hotline telephone bill, enabling 7,000 crisis calls.
- $1,000 will train one volunteer crisis counselor, who will answer 500 crisis calls in a year.
- $500 will train 10 youth, parents, or teachers on suicide prevention.
- $250 will sponsor training for one Hotline Volunteer, who can answer 450 calls a year.
- $100 will cover 1 week of CareRing calls to a vulnerable senior.
Ways to Give
- Donate Online Now
- Give by Mail
- Give through the United Way or Combined Federal Campaign
- Have Your Gift or Volunteer Hours Matched by Your Employer
- Give a Gift in Honor or in Memoriam
- Create or Contribute to Memorial Pages
- Designate CrisisLink in Your Will
- Corporate/Organization Sponsorship
- In-Kind Support
- Provide an item from our CrisisLink Wish List
CrisisLink is a public charity exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to CrisisLink are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Thank you for your support!
You can make a donation online with a credit card through one of the options below. Please click your preferred method below to begin
On Facebook? Donate online through CrisisLink’s Facebook Cause (see info below).
Donate through Facebook
Are you a Facebook user? If so, you can support CrisisLink through CrisisLink’s Cause on Facebook.
- Join the cause.
- Make a contribution.
- Invite your friends to join the cause and/or make a contribution.
- Establish a personal fundraising goal and invite your friends to help you reach it.
- And more!
Check out CrisisLink’s Cause on Facebook to learn more.
Don’t want to join CrisisLink’s Cause on Facebook, but still want to show your support? Become a fan of CrisisLink’s Facebook page.
Donate by Mail
Attn: Development Director
601 S. Carlin Springs Road
Arlington, VA 22204
Donate through the United Way, CFC, or CVC
CrisisLink is proud to participate in the:
United Way – #8265
Combined Federal Campaign – #98663
Combined Virginia Campaign – #8072
Please designate CrisisLink today.
We are available to participate in United Way and CFC campaign fairs. Please contact us at (703) 516-6768 to schedule CrisisLink at your campaign fair.
Have Your Donation Matched by Your Employer
Many companies and organizations provide a matching gift program, where your employer will match your financial contribution or your volunteer hours with a financial contribution on behalf of the company. This allows employees to maximize their support of their favorite charity. Please check with your Human Resource department to see if your employer participates in a matching gift program.
Designate CrisisLink in Your Will
CrisisLink is deeply appreciative of those donors who choose to support our mission by including CrisisLink in their will. If you have included CrisisLink as a beneficiary in your testamentary plans, please notify us immediately so we may include you in our Legacy Society.
We recommend that you discuss your plans with your professional advisors. Please contact us at (703) 516-6768 if we can be of any assistance.
CrisisLink is honored to count many regional, national, and international organizations as partners in our work. Learn more about CrisisLink’s Sponsor Benefits Program by contacting our Development Director at (703) 516-6768 or via email.
Help us enhance our support, technological, and public relations capabilities by providing goods or services or lending an employee with expertise in a special area. Areas of need include assisting with public relations and marketing, information and technology, graphics design, and promotional activities. Click here to view a list of specific needs.
Please contact our Development Director at (703) 516-6768 or via email for more information.
Comfort Food from CrisisLink
How many cookbooks save lives? This cookbook does. “Comfort Food from CrisisLink” is a culinary expression of our mission, and all proceeds from the sales of this cookbook go to support our efforts to save lives every day. Cookbooks are $15 each plus shipping and handling and can be purchased online by clicking “Add to Cart” below.
Cookbooks orders can also be placed by telephone by calling our office at (703) 527-6603. All cookbooks are shipped via the U.S. Postal Service. If expedited shipping is required, please call us to make arrangements.